Army Street Bingo SF
MissionThe Japanese Cultural and Community Center of Northern California (JCCCNC) strives to meet the evolving needs of the Japanese American community through offering programs, affordable services and facility usage. We are involved at Army Street Bingo to generate money to support our causes and reach out to those in the San Francisco community. Below is a list of goals that helps us maintain visibility and prosperity;
- Manage and maintain a multi-service community center which is owned and operated by the Japanese American community.
- Organize and provide educational, recreational, cultural, and social programs that meet the growing needs, interests and concerns within the community.
- To preserve and promote the Japanese American cultural and historical heritage.
- To enhance understanding and appreciation among the Japanese American community, American public and people of Japan.
- To provide administration and program space for non-profit organizations in the community.